Ph.D. (in progress), History, McMaster University (Hamilton), 2017-present.
M.A., History, McMaster University (Hamilton), 2016-17.
- Major Research Project: "Death on Display: Piety and Participation at the Funeral of Emperor Leopold."
- Supervisor: Dr. M. Armstrong
B. A., Honours History. Regent's Park College, University of Oxford, 2016.
- Senior Thesis: "Her Majesty the King: Implications of Gendered Rule in Tudor-Stuart England."
- Supervisor: Dr. J. Potton
B. A., Honours History, Political Science. Redeemer University College (Ancaster), 2013-15.
- Senior Research: "Power in the Kaiserreich: Imperial Prerogatives in Modern Germany."
- Supervisor: Dr. K. Flatt
Advanced Diploma, Journalism – Print and Broadcast. Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology (Hamilton), 2007-10.
Relevant Employment History
Teaching Assistant, McMaster University, Faculty of Graduate Studies, History, January 2016 – present
- School of the Arts, September – December 2016
Teaching Assistant, Redeemer University College
- Faculty of Political Science, September 2014 – April 2015
- European Royal History Journal, June 2014 – present
The Hollow Crown: Maria Theresa's Children, the Habsburg Legacy, and the End of Old Europe (in progress).
Imperial Requiem: Four Royal Women and the Fall of the Age of Empires, 2nd Bloomington, NC: iUniversal LLC/Penguin, 2014.
Imperial Requiem: Four Royal Women and the Fall of the Age of Empires. Bloomington, NC: iUniverse, 2012.
In Destiny’s Hands: Five Tragic Rulers, Children of Maria Theresa. Bloomington, NC: iUniverse, 2010.
“The July Crisis: Austria-Hungary’s Road to War.” European Royal History Journal. Iss. XCIX, no. 17.3. June 2014.
“The Woman Behind the Kaiser: Augusta Viktoria, The Last German Empress.” European Royal History Journal. Iss. XCVIII, no. 17.2. April 2014.
“Beijing Delivers on Promised Controversy.” The Satellite. September 3-8, 2008.
“The Vote Heard Around the World: Kosovo’s Declaration of Independence.” The Satellite. April 8-14, 2008.
"Born to Rule: Britain's Reigning Queens." Redeemer University College. December 8, 2015.
"The Road to German Unification, 1850-1871." Redeemer University College. October 16, 2015.
"Adolf Hitler and the Monarchist Agenda." ARCU Symposium. Redeemer University College (Trinity College). January 20, 2015.
- Foreword Clarion Book of the Year Bronze Medal, Women's Studies. 2015.
- Dean's Honours List, Redeemer University College. 2013-2015.